Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Proxy Four Gate:

I haven't made a blog in forever!  Lately I've been running into a lot of free time (which is consumed by League of Legends and watching Starcraft 2..).

So what am I going to write about?   I guess the easiest thing to write about for me will be either the good games that come out and the professional fighting game / Starcraft 2 scene (as well as the balance for both).  And those 3 topics are all I'll really be focusing on, not necessarily in that order.

I constantly follow the North American Star League (NASL) and the IGN Pro League (IPL).  I'm very big fans of team Evil Geniuses, ROOT-Gaming, and Team Liquid.  I'll most likely end up writing about how their players are doing in things like the previously mentioned leagues.

It's also terribly likely I'll just end up ranting about whatever happened today or some fairly off-topic thing, but for the most part I intend to stick to those topics: Game reviews, professional fighting game scene + balance, professional starcraft scene + balance.

Something I'm actually fairly interested in trying is attempting to get professional Starcraft 2 / Fighting game player written interviews and maybe when I know how doing podcast style interviews with them!

2 comments:

  1. Hey man, will do! Fighting games and RTS are pretty much my life haha.

    ReplyDelete